The Winter Club of Lake Forest
Current Employment Opportunities
If you are looking to enrich the lives of children & families, come join our team!
At the Winter Club, it is our mission to provide recreational programs, staff, and facilities that encourage the gathering of families, while maintaining a primary focus on the needs of children. It is our goal that the club’s youth programs and activities provide positive experiences that focus on skill development, good sportsmanship, teamwork, and respect for others while maintaining a primary focus on long-term character and social development.
Seasonal Positions - updated 02/10/2023
We are looking for summer seasonal staff!
We are looking for lifeguards to watch over our outdoor pools and ensure the safety of our members and guests.
Our Lifeguards are integral in ensuring that The Winter Club is ‘Where family memories are made”. They help facilitate this by:
- Enforcing the outdoor pool rules to ensure a safe and orderly environment
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning
- Maintaining cleanliness of aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Customer service oriented, with great interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working outdoors
- Must be 15 years old or older
- Are strong swimmers trained and certified in water rescue
- Possess nationally recognized certifications in aquatics including Lifeguarding, CPR/AED, First Aid (Certifications/Re-Certifications are available. Inquire for details)
- Red Cross Certification is preferred
- Competitive pay and flexible schedules (full-time & part-time available)
- Daily meal allowance
- Lifeguard certification/re-certification classes available if needed
This is not a full list of job duties, and additional instruction may be provided to ensure proper aquatics operations.
Contact Chris Nickerson firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.
WC Employment Application Packet
Please email the application and any questions you may have to the appropriate department.
- Cafe - email Dan Stumphy
- Facilities - email Jairo Marban
- Lifeguards - email Chris Nickerson
- Reception Staff - email Diana Guerrero
- Camp Counselors & Youth Attendants - email Sheri Ori
The Winter Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer.